Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ready For Our Close-Ups

So, now that the boys are eating some solids, I have resorted to feeding them in only a diaper.  It is such a mess with the pureed food - all over us, the table, the floor and their clothes.  So, feeding in a diaper is a beautiful thing!  By the way, they are getting quite good with the food - much more going down their throat and much less running down their chest...Ajay has learned a new trick which is to blow instead of suck...so he blows food all over everything...he has also found it is fun to do this with his bottle.  He sits and blows bubbles into his bottle rather than sucking.  Slightly annoying but look at these pics and tell me if you could honestly be too annoyed!

So, what are the odds that when I put them in their chairs for feeding that they both assume the exact same position - leaning to the right, attempting to climb out of their seats!  Had to grab some quick photos.  I did not pose them - they did this all on their own.

They are so much fun these days...need lots of entertaining (they bore quite easily), but they are pure joy to us. 

Hope everyone is well out there.  I have lots of 'blog catching up' to do - I just saw a couple of births and some positive pregnancy tests!  Congrats to all!!





4 comments:

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

How cute are they? They look a lot alike.

Fredrik said...

They grow sooo fast, don´t they. Soon to become half a year.

I agree with Rhonda and Gerry - they look so alike know!

I do know how it is to feed, and I can imagine doing it with twins... I came to the doctor some days ago and realized that I didn´t change sweather. I had food and other things on it. Very funny...

Beautyful pictures.

Doug and Bill said...

I was speechless the first time I saw these photos...your boys are so flippin' adorable! I am so loving the hair (a bit jealous!) and the dimples and smiles and oh gosh, you are just so lucky. Hope to post some good news soon on this end. take care you guys!

Phoenix said...

God, Toby does exactly the same thing, blows his food all over the place when he doesn't want any more, food, dribble, messerama! We feed in diaper only too. The boys are just beautiful!!!!